Sleipner Finland Oy develops, manufactures and markets innovative and safe moving systems for tracked equipment. Our customers operate globally in the fields of mining, quarrying and earthmoving. Sleipner transport systems generate significant savings for customers by increasing productivity, as well as decreasing maintenance costs and fuel consumption and carbon dioxide emissions, by a minimum of 85 % during transport. Find out more about us at www.sleipner.fi
Our partner Sleipner Finland Oy is searching for a SLEIPNER EQUIPMENT TRAINING MANAGER who will be in charge of customer training and training development.
Key responsibilities and tasks
• Customer training & equipment commissioning
• Development of operating & maintenance manuals and training materials
• Technical customer service support
The position requires knowledge and experience of mining industry as well as the ability to operate mining excavators, shovels and earthmoving trucks. Understanding heavy equipment maintenance and troubleshooting is an advantage.
We also require
• Suitable educational background
• Understanding of mining HSE policy
• Professional Finnish and English language skills, other languages are an advantage
• MS-Office skills
• Adaptability to changes
• Organizational and multitasking skills
• Flexibility and capability to travel globally with short notices
• Experience of operating wheel loaders, bulldozers and drilling machines
• Experience of Sleipner Transport System use
Sleipner offers a challenging and diverse role with a strong support from the company and a chance to develop as a professional. The position is permanent and is filled as soon as the right candidate is found.
Please send your application with a CV and salary expectation by March 17th, 2017 through https://go-on.haahtela.fi/www/rekrysignin.aspx?IlmoitusID=3643.
For more information, please contact Managing Director Tomi Korhonen, +358400817693 (after February 27th), firstname.lastname@example.org or HR Specialist Hanna Kuusela, +358443346315, email@example.com.